An expensive buy, however, Dior Nude Skin Foundation it is the perfect blend of a bb cream and a medium coverage foundation. I need to take a pea-sized amount for my face and blend towards my neck for a day-coverage. For a more flawless finish, use a concealer on problem areas with a setting powder. If you are going for an evening high-sheen look, keep the powder away from the high-points of your cheek so you would get a natural glow sans shimmer.
Also, the foundation is great for normal / combination and dry skin. Oily skin would find this too glowy for their skin.
The packaging is not travel friendly but makes a great dressing table piece.
- Dewy and easy application (i.e. with fingers if you are going for a light coverage look)
- Build able (with a kabuki or foundation brush)
- Long – Lasting
- Great for evenings
- Gorgeous packaging for dressing table
- Perfect for combination/normal/dry skin
- Packaging too heavy for travel
- Bad for oily skin