It’s that time of the year!
Going all out with my make up is not what Christmas is about. I keep the principles of simplicity intact even doing my makeup for the party season. In this look, I have gone all out with my look, but kept the eyes relatively simple with nude base and winged eye liner. I am sorry for no lashes; I have become allergic to duo glue and thus abstained from lashes for this look.
I started with my eyes with Urban Decay’s Naked Basics Palette using the colours Venus and Faint on my lids and crease respectively. The winged eyeliner was done with gel eyeliner, as I prefer the formula the most.
I kept my face relatively glowing using only illuminating products – from foundation to highlighter. Keeping the bronzer on the subtle side, I wanted my cheeks to have pinky sheen.
I did use a nude lip liner to guide me through the dark lipstick, but the lipstick was smooth enough to make any errors forgivable. Since everything was on the glossy side, I could not go with a matte lipstick!
Here are the products
- Laura Mercier Illuminating Tinted Moisturiser in Natural Radiance
- YSL Touche Eclat highlighting concealer in No. 1
- Bobbi Brown colour corrector in medium beige
- Guerlain Terracotta bronzer in No. 2
- Chanel blush in Malice
- Bobbi Brown highlighter in Beige
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Pallete shades in Venus (all over the lid) and faint blended in the crease
- Bobbi Brown Gel Eye Liner in Black Ink
- Maybelline Falsies Mascara – 3 coats
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Dark Night Waterl-oops
Let me know what you think of the look!
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter a slice of beauty everyday