Happy Holidays everyone!
1. When do you usually know and feel that it’s finally the holidays?
In October! Yes, that soon. I am a pedantically organised person and to not have things planned really bothers me. So since Halloween, I start preparing lists and ideas for Christmas!
2. What do you want for Christmas this year?
Make up and more make up! But, if not that, I love presents that have a meaning behind them, especially coming from close ones. Also, I love candles, anything on those lines and I am a very happy person!
3. Do you go all out with decorations?
Not really. I like having personality to my decor and keep a lot of things DIY. I shop smart when it comes to shopping for Christmas ornaments as they can be excessively pricey. This year, I did not even opt for a traditional Christmas tree but did a castle like setting with Jesus, santa, reindeers, sleighs and more! See for yourself here http://wp.me/p3hhmw-9o
4. What are you doing Christmas Eve?
Traditionally, I’m usually cooking! I love some time in the kitchen on Christmas Eve preparing a grand meal for my family and friends. This usually also entails singing carols!
5. What are you doing Christmas Day?
Waking up early to open my presents and then take the day as it comes! Also, eating lots and lots of sweet!
6. It’s Christmas time. What are you reading?
7. Favourite movie to watch during the holidays?
Ok, so Christmas movies anytime of the year make me smile. But, in December I am usually watching Elf, Home Alone series, Harry Potter and some Disney movies (especially Tangled!)
Also, I raid my F.R.I.E.N.D.S collection and watch all the festive episodes! You MUST be doing the same, I presume?
8. Favourite Christmas song?
Jingle Bells & All I want for Christmas! ❤
9. Favourite holiday drink?
Hot Chocolate! Don’t believe me? See my crazy experiments on chocolate flavours here – http://wp.me/p3hhmw-8t
10. How is your Christmas shopping going?
Done & Wrapped. Yes, that obsessive!
11. If you could spend Christmas Day anywhere else, where would you spend it?
With my best friend in New York 🙂
13. Favourite thing about the holidays?
Decorating, for sure. But, I love buying presents and watching people’s reactions when they open theirs. I think this season is as much about giving back than it is about indulging for yourself.