It’s day two of blogmas and I think it’s the right time to throw hints at friends and family for my Christmas Gift ideas! Without faffing around, here we go: P.S. click on their titles for a link to purchase.
1. The Charlotte Tilbury The Supermodel Genius Tutorial Box: It’s the most expensive gift of the lot but look how beautiful! The main attraction is that fancy tutorial embedded in a box, in a box! *gasp*
2. Nars Virtual Domination Palette: Do I even have to say it? Nars products have never been disappointing and this palette has some of the most beautiful shades from the collection and that lacy packaging is to die for!
3. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette: You’d think why would a girl wish for two blush palettes as presents? But when has that ever stopped me from wishing upon a star and hoping I’m on Santa’s (a.k.a my bffs) nice list.
4. Bobbi Brown Holiday Brush Set: A. Bobbi Brown products are priceless. B. Their brushes are the bomb. Enough said.
5. Dior J’adore Perfume: How did it take me so long do discover this, I wonder? I sniffed this a couple of weeks ago while helping a friend shop and I’m still thinking about it, still! I hope I can even wait till Christmas day to see if someone gets it for me. This one might just be a self-present.
6. Urban Decay Naked on the Run Palette: A thing of beauty, if you ask me. I love how compact it is and the fair amount of product it has. I mean you really only need foundation to complete a look, so why not?
Do leave me your most covetable products for Christmas this year!