I love a good tag and this one’s been floating around for quite a while. Basically, I answer 13 questions that dig deeper into who I am and the things I like. If you’d like to keep reading, go on 🙂
1. What do you order at Starbucks? Ahh, I couldn’t be happier that this tag starts with this question, since I am an AVID Starbucks lover. In fact, my local shop knows my regular order oh-so-well. If it’s Christmas Time, I’d order a TNL (Toffee Nut Latte, Duh!), if not, then a Caramel Macchiato.
2. One thing in your closet you cannot live without? Leather Jacket.
3. What’s one thing most people probably don’t know about you? I’ve been fairly misunderstood for being so vulnerable with my emotions. And people take my openness to speak about my problems/issues as a weakness. I pride in my experiences and even though I come across as an open book, there are many more mysteries that I keep to myself.
4. Name one thing you want to do before you die… Travel, travel and travel.
5. What’s one food you cannot live without? Chocolate.
6. What quote/phrase do you live by? There are two phrases that get me by every time, “Words they’ll always win, but I know I will lose” and “When people do not understand your words, give them silence.”
7. What’s your most listened to song on itunes? Evanescence – My Immortal, followed by Adele – Someone Like You.
8. What kind of style would you define yourself as having? I am someone who loves classic pieces with a lot of black and white. I do not have a style per-se, but I prefer white button-ups, denims and leather jackets. I like my look border-lining androgynous, but not quite as lavish as Ruby-Rose. Oh, and I could wear boots and shaped-sneakers all year round!
9. Favourite number? 3 & 8 currently
10. Two Hobbies? Photography & Writing
11. Two Pet Peeves? People with too many mood swings, not knowing where I stand with someone
12. Guilty Pleasures? Everything Adele releases, like EVERYTHING.