When I think of translating the spirit of Gryffindor into a makeup look, I think of burgundy’s, gold’s and warm hues of orange. So it’s no surprise that I’ve used up some of the most iconic shades associated with this esteemed Harry Potter house to create my rendition in form of makeup.
I’m somewhat of a Harry Potter geek who might have some denial issues about Harry & Ginny, but you live and let go (or, you try to). I hope you love this tutorial, I’m now going to move on to the full list of products used:
- Lorac Pro Palette – Cabernet, Burlap, Goji, Tangerine (All for crease-work)
- Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow – Element
- Kat Von D Trooper liner
- Kiss Lashes So Wispy 02
- Burberry Eye Definer
- Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes Mascara
- Koh Gen Do foundation
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer
- Rimmel Match Perfection Translucent Powder
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer
- Gucci Cherry Love blush
- Becca Champagne Pop Highlighter
Damned by Kat Von D
Thank you for reading!