Woah, there goes another year. While the rest of the world is thankful for love, family, career, here I am thanking the existence of some products that make me a happy girl. Well, that’s about as deep as this blog post gets. Enjoy! Continue reading 2014 Make-Up Favourites
Christmas is in the air and the countdown is so on! In the meanwhile, aren’t we all just prepping for that perfect party pout? I am and this one just jumped on the top of my faves. It’s from Nars’s new range of lippies, the Audacious ones and the texture is just DIVINE! Continue reading BLOGMAS 18: That Statement ‘Bette’ Lip
When it comes to doing makeup for Christmas day or a Christmas party, most of us play up our eyes or fall prey to that deadly bold lip. But even the ultimate superhero needs its side-kick for full impact, wouldn’t you agree? So here it goes, this is my edit to match your blush to a smoky eye, a bold lip or radiant skin. Continue reading BLOGMAS 12: That ‘Christmas’ blush
When I first got Marc Jacobs The Vamp Palette I was quite excited but it didn’t live up to it’s price or it’s competitors color pay-off and quality (Think UD Naked Palettes and Lorac Pro Palettes). Almost a year after my first review (read here), I wanted to re-discover this palette and put it to good use, and I must say, I am finally a happy customer. Continue reading BLOGMAS 6 – Navy Smoky Eye
It’s day two of blogmas and I think it’s the right time to throw hints at friends and family for my Christmas Gift ideas! Without faffing around, here we go: P.S. click on their titles for a link to purchase.
1. The Charlotte Tilbury The Supermodel Genius Tutorial Box: It’s the most expensive gift of the lot but look how beautiful! The main attraction is that fancy tutorial embedded in a box, in a box! *gasp*
2. Nars Virtual Domination Palette: Do I even have to say it? Nars products have never been disappointing and this palette has some of the most beautiful shades from the collection and that lacy packaging is to die for!
3. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette: You’d think why would a girl wish for two blush palettes as presents? But when has that ever stopped me from wishing upon a star and hoping I’m on Santa’s (a.k.a my bffs) nice list.
4. Bobbi Brown Holiday Brush Set: A. Bobbi Brown products are priceless. B. Their brushes are the bomb. Enough said.
5. Dior J’adore Perfume: How did it take me so long do discover this, I wonder? I sniffed this a couple of weeks ago while helping a friend shop and I’m still thinking about it, still! I hope I can even wait till Christmas day to see if someone gets it for me. This one might just be a self-present.
6. Urban Decay Naked on the Run Palette: A thing of beauty, if you ask me. I love how compact it is and the fair amount of product it has. I mean you really only need foundation to complete a look, so why not?
Do leave me your most covetable products for Christmas this year!
Kylie Jenner, the youngest of the Kardashians has a distinguished look. Her inspiration from the past with variants of her own personality, make the look so very unique. Bronze lips, rosy-brown cheeks and winged eye-liner put together the best of all worlds. Although all of these are dramatic makeup techniques, when used subtly and sufficiently, make for a pleasing over-all bold look.
Last week, I was cheering briefly on my Twitter on finding the perfect shade for a Kylie Jenner’s 80’s look and here it is. I must give a heads up, the look is not a 100 % authentic and I have modified it for my preference and my face/eye shape.
Let me know in the comments below who is your favorite Kardashian, and what makeup you love on them?
So before my 21st birthday, I went on a massive high-end product hauls. And you can expect the following reviews:
- Two Faced Shadow Bon Bons
- M.A.C Longwear Paint Pot in Let Me Pop
- Benefit Fine One One
- Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder
- Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser SPF 20 in Natural Radiance
- Rouge D’armani in the shade 511
- Chanel Fards A Joues Poude Powder Blush in 71 Malice
- Sephora Stippling Brush and Pro Foundation Brush
Can’t wait to try them up…